Surface finishing, Painting and Cleaning
The HARTER purpose devised Airgenex® drying technology is capable of drying surfaces and solid matter of all kind in a gentle and energy saving way, plus reliably and fast. This so-called heat pump based condensation drying resolves drying problems and optimizes manufacturing processes.
On the following pages, you – no matter if you are a plant operator, construction company or planning office – may find advantages of our drying technology, how it works and where it is applied.
Airgenex® condensation drying saves you 50% of time required by conventional drying methods, such as hot air drying or simple fan-based systems. You will be surprised how much we can reduce your drying time!
The dehumidification process takes place in a system which is closed in terms of thermal energy. Our drying systems are thus completely independent of effects of the climate and the weather. This ensures highest process reliability for you. Plus you are on the safe side if production quantities need to be raised.
The heart of the Airgenex® dryer is a highly efficient heat pump based dehumidification module. Components installed are the best available, some of them purpose built for us, and are made from high grade materials. We combine air dehumidification with sophisticated air routeing such that the dry process air is directed only to where it is supposed to absorb humidity. Also, drying is effected in a closed system with heat recuperation. This makes drying take full effect while being extremely cost effective.
Airgenex® dries products or materials at low temperatures between 20°C and 90°C as required for the specific application. This low temperature drying prevents undesired heating of the materials and products. Stain-free parts and reduced reject quantity means higher productivity for you.
Factors which will optimise the efficiency of the drying process vary for each application. In-barrel drying of bulk material poses challenges much different from those of drying racked products with complex geometries or painted surface.
The most common applications are shown below.
Your application is different?
You will surely understand that, with more than thousand drying systems installed, we cannot possibly list all our potential applications. If your application is not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to give you advice without engagement on your part!
We dry using dry air directed to the right places: A perfect interaction of air conditioning and air routeing provides the best drying result possible.
Click at the numbers inside the graphic to get further information.
Pilot Plant Station
Our Pilot Plant Station – One of our special features
What can we do for you?
Are you interested in our solutions for drying surfaces?
Contact us. Our technical sales team will be happy to provide you with initial information:
+49 (0) 83 83 / 92 23 24 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you already using a drying system from HARTER and have questions? Do you have any questions regarding maintenance, spare parts service or repairs?
Then Yasmin Keckeisen and Lisa Reichart will be happy to assist you in our after-sales service:
+49 (0) 83 83 / 92 23 20 | email@example.com
We are there for you by phone from Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Would you like to find out more about our products and our company?
Find our brochures, technical reports on our projects and reports in the trade press here.
- Harter 2022 Drying be the tousands
- Harter 2021 A Drying System Needs to be Carefully Wrought
- Harter 2021 Reliable Large Volume Drying FYSAM
- Harter 2021 Drying-Brought into Line Phoenix
- Harter 2015 Dryer Pickling Line Audi
- Harter 2021 Drying in a Cleanroom Gewiss
- Harter 2021 Drying Insulating Panels
- Harter 2021 With Government Support to the Latest Drying Technology
- Harter 2020 Large Capacity Dryer for Higher Throughput VDL
- Harter 2020 Gentle Drying of Carbide Inserts Tigra
- Harter 2020 Reliable and Stain-free Drying STS
- Harter 2019 Alanod Belt Drying
- Harter 2019 ZF drying helicopter gearboxes
- Harter 2019 Hansa stain-free drying of fittings
- Harter 2019 Stiwa drying after vibratory finishing
- Harter 2019 Uniform Drying of Bulk Material from Manufacturing Processes
- Harter 2019 KKS cleaning drying watches
- Harter 2018 Drying Projects Switzerland
- Harter 2018 Ceratizit Drying Metal Rods after Cleaning
- Harter 2018 Zinc Coating Shop Kriessern Sludge Drying Barrel Drying
- Harter 2017 Drying Bulk Material after Cleaning
- Harter 2017 Claudius Peters Aircraft Drying
- Harter 2017 Paint Drying Scania
- Harter 2016 Drying Coatings Tyrolia
- Harter 2016 Efficient Drying SMK
- Harter 2015 Drying Plastics Fischer
- Harter 2015 Ceratizit
- Harter 2011 CeramTec
- Harter 2010 Paint Drying Hertfelder
- Harter 2010 Drum Drying Ruag
- Harter 2009 Rack Drying Comte
- Alternative Drying Technology Qualifies for Government Subsidy
(published in in Werkstoffe in der Fertigung 1/2021)
- Aviation – Drying a Safety Factor
(published in in JOT – 61 (2021) Special Edition 3)
- With Government Support to the Latest Drying Technology
(published in in mo – Magazin für Oberflächentechnik 1-2 2021)
- Gentle Drying of Carbide Inserts
(published in in mo – Magazin für Oberflächentechnik 8-9 2020)
- Large Capacity Dryer for Higher Throughput
(published in in JOT Industrielle Teilereinigung 2020)